Installing the cookie consent manager is easy. Simply sign in to the dashboard. Then follow these steps:
Step 1. Scan your website.
Step 2. Copy the code snippet and paste it into your website’s body (or header) section.
That’s it! Now you should be able to see your consent banner pop up on your website.
Below, we’ve prepared a sample flow in the event that you are using website builders such as Wordpress, Wix, etc.
1. Install a WordPress plugin that allows you to edit header or body content. In this example we use a plugin called Insert Headers and Footers.
2. After the plugin is installed, you should be able to find it on the left-side navigation menu of the WordPress admin panel. Click on Insert Headers and Footers.
3. Paste the Termly consent banner code snippet into the Scripts in Header field and save the change. You should now be able to see the consent banner on your website.
1. Create your own domain and connect to Wix.
2. Click on Tracking & Analytics and choose Custom.
3. Paste the Termly code snippet into the designated area.
4. Apply the settings as pictured above and click Apply to enable the code snippet
1. Click Advanced in the Settings sidebar.
2. Click Code Injection.
3. Copy the code snippet from your Termly dashboard.
4. Paste the code snippet into the header section of the Code Injection page.